Product is not available
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: 0. Discount 0%
Help save Mother Earth with eco-conscious fashion accessories, which are created using wood waste, scrap veneer and upcycled plastics.
This somewhat Irregular Pattern of Abstract Art is made from 100% recycled single-use plastic cellophane, gathered and processed by KALIPI, an organization of women who mainly belong to the marginalized and vulnerable sector of the community.
Let us show our support for this great and innovative livelihood program which aims to empower women and protect our world.
• Made of sustainable wood, scrap veneer and upcycled plastics.
• Recycled Plastic Sheets are unique on its own that even a pair of earrings could never be exactly the same.
• Each designed piece is meticulously inlaid by hand .
• Earwires are nickel and lead-free. Therefore, they are safe for sensitive skin.
• Size (Length x Width x Height): 3 x 0.5 x 5 cm
Disclaimer: Actual color may vary due to photographic lighting and monitor variations or settings.
Wood is a product of nature and with it comes inherent disparities in grain pattern.
Plastic Pattern/Color May also vary as these are cut from an Upcycled Plastic Sheet that contains abstract and non-uniform designs.